Today in school, Mr. Otteson, my music teacher, let us play ukuleles for our music lesson. Me and my friend Riley were the only lefties in my whole entire class! So Mr. Otteson made us special by letting us sit up front. We got specific lefty ukuleles. And now, the worst part of my day. . .
At lunch period today, my mom said that we would be able to have french toast sticks with syrup. But as a matter of fact, it turned out there were pancakes instead of french toast. And, there was no syrup!!! So I had to eat plain pancakes for lunch. I found out they actually tasted pretty good. Then I got sick of eating plain pancakes and I decided to try something new. We got these new things called Applesauce Treats. It's basically applesauce mixed with strawberry jello. (It was strawberry applesauce.) So I dipped the pancake into the applesauce treat and I tried it and it tasted wonderful.
When I got home, I was so overjoyed because it was finally the weekend. Now I can get a break from school and that horrible lunch period today.
No comments:
Post a Comment