Yesterday I was swimming in My Nanna and Papa's pool with my cousins Emily , and Austin, and Emily asked me if I wanted to learn how to swim under water in the deep end of the pool. And I said yes! So Emily brougt me out in the deep end right at the edge of the shallow end were there is the ledge as is to what we call it . The ledge is a thin line that non-swimmers are not allowed to cross because past that thin line the pool floor just keeps on slanting and slanting down until it reaches the bottom of the pool which I might add is 8 feet under water. And she told me to push off the ledge and swim with my legs and arms under the water in a circling motion and kick with all my strength and just swim and really once you got in to it it really wasn't hard at all and then mom went in and got the video camera and taped me swimming it was so cool then mom went in again and told Nanna to check out me swimming, and then I became the star of the pool for that day
THE END!!!
1 comment:
Alex has come a long way this visit. If she could be around a pool all summmer she would be swimming. It takes a while for some kids to go into the deep end of the pool.
Post a Comment