Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The end of the world is not here yet.

I had to do a six page paper on the Mayans and Incas. While researching I found that one scientist believes that a solar flare will occur causing the entire world's electrical grid to disintegrate. Guess what day he said it was going to happen. December 22, 2012. Or in some people's view, Doomsday. In the paper I had to write whether or not I believe in this and several reasons why this may or may not happen.  The paper, which I still haven't received my grade from is being read over by the teacher. I dearly hope to get an A.

For Easter I got a Lava Lamp. It's got purple goo and blue water. I'm watching the goo move as it sits on my desk right now. Kinda neat, huh?

I'm invited to a birthday party for my best friend, Hannah. We're gonna go swimming with a couple of my other friends. I have NO idea what to get her, so if you have any ideas please help! I was thinking some new earrings or a holder.

Cinnamon's cage fell off the counter the other day when Mom left the door open and the cat's got to it. I leave her in the bathroom when I sleep now so there's no noise, but unlike my bedroom, there's no bungee cords to hold her down. So, she fell off the counter and scared me half to death because I was down stairs making toast when I heard the crash. She's okay, just a little shaken up. The cage was a different story though. Made of cheap plastic, it completely cracked open like Humpty Dumpty and his wall. She seems quite happy in her new, double decker, pent house super home complete with two lofts and several tubes. I'm not so happy about all the things to clean, but I will live.

Well, see ya later! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am sure you will do well on your paper.So don't stress out over it! I mowed today and went and had several spots zapped off on my arms, face and legs. they burn for awhile. Papa is opening the pool this weekend. thinking tomorrow I need to transfer plants in the front flower bed.Planted 6 new Lillys tonight. Hopefully they are as prettyas the picture. You have a goodweekend. Love you lots. Nanny