Today is Thursday. I'm not going to school because I have pink eye and a cold. Daddy thinks that I don't have pink eye. He thinks that I have a cold and it's draining through my eye. I think Mommy's right. Mommy says that I have pink eye. Plus she's probably right about that if they saw me at school they would send me home.
My sister started kindergarten warm-up today. So right now she's at home too with me and my Dad (my Dad just got back from Michigan).
I just got a new Wii game. It's called Disney Princess Journey to Adventure and I got up to level two on it until my Dad called me upstairs from taking a nap.
1 comment:
Hope you are soon feeling better and having lots of fun with your new Wii game. Kerry & Dan have one now and I shall have to go and babysit soon so Amy can teach me what to do.
Post a Comment