Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Secret About Staying Up Late

Last night I got to stay up late because I have had trouble in the last few months going to sleep. So my parents decided I should stay up late up to 8:30 at night.

As soon as I stayed up late and then I went to bed usually it would take over an hour and a half to go to sleep. But I managed to do it in at least twenty minutes. As soon as that happened I found myself fast asleep.

When I woke up in the morning I felt very refreshed and ready for the day. And now I think that staying up a little later will help me go to sleep because I thought that my parents were putting me to bed a little too early.

Julia doesn't get to know. We have to hide that I get to stay up later than her or else every single night she'll be kneeling up to my parents saying, "May I PLEEEEESE stay up late!?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes secrets are good, hope Julia doesn't find out. Just wait until you are grown up and then when you can really stay up late you will want to go to bed early!