Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Elaborate Hairdo

My dad wants you to know that he isn't helping me write this blog (except for some spelling). I am slow at typing.

On Friday night I went to a friend's house. Her mother gave me a hairdo called a ponytail veil. I thought it was elaborate and I liked it very much. My friend's mother gave me rainbow colored elastic bands to put in my hair. She said it would be okay to keep the rubber bands and not return them.


The night I stayed there we had dinner at Culver's. I was willing to pay for my own food but they said that I am the guest and they don't want me to pay for my own food.

My friend's three dogs like to trample on me (especially Rex one of my friend's dogs).

The thing I like about my friend is her wonderful smile. We exchanged gifts at the end of the sleepover. She gave me a clothespin doll for the doll house I made myself. And I gave her a thank you card that she put on her memory board on her wall in her room.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sounds like you had a really nice time.

Dwayne said...

Lourdes says: "That's a pretty good job making that doll house out of cardboard."

Lourdes thinks you should make a unicorn card from My Little Pony.

She also wishes you and Julia could come over to play with her. (I do too because I don't enjoy playing with dolls).

frank said...

Allie your hair is so pretty, and you did an excellent job on the doll house..

frank said...

Allie your hair is so pretty, and you did an excellent job on the doll house...

Anonymous said...

Was this your first sleepover? Sounds like you had a great time and that you have a lovely friend, I bet she thinks the same about you.

Allie said...

Hi Everybody,

This was not my first sleepover. It was my second sleepover. Thank you for saying that I have a lovely friend. I'm sure that if she met you she would think the same.

Your friend,
Allie

Anonymous said...

Your hair is beautiful Allie. I can't believe you let someone fix your hair. You wouldn't even let me comb your hair. LOL

Love you

Auntie Shell