Sunday, March 16, 2008

Guest Blogger: Emily!

My name is Emily. I'm a friend of Allie's. I just had a playdate with her today. We were playing "Reporters" and I was a musician who was playing on the karaoke machine. We played on the Wii and I beat Allie at one game, then she beat me on the other one. We played "Jungle Girl" for just a little bit.

I brought my baby doll. Her name is Emma. She has blond hair, light skin and light blue eyes. She comes with a teddy bear, blanket and bottle. She's wearing a pink sweatsuit kind of thing. She has white sleeves with little pink hearts drawn on it. And she has a cheerful smile. She's an electric baby doll, so she can say things and move her arms and legs like a ballerina.

I have just a little bit less than two hours to play yet.

No comments: