Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Torturing the Cat

Dad Typing:

On Tuesday night I was checking my email when Rabies jumped up on the headboard of my Mom and Dad's bed. He looked very uncomfortable rounded up in a ball with one paw hanging down next to my Dad's face. My Dad was laying on the bed.

So, my Dad decided to start irritating the cat. The cat got so mad that he got up, stood on my Mom and Dad's headboard and stared at my Dad. Then he walked off looking with a mad face and poking his nose in every corner of the room. He pushed into empty shoe boxes and then Simon came in the room and he started sniffling around. And now they're the two sniffling brother cats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't know if I approve of your Dad "torturing" the cats but if he is teasing them then at least he isn't teasing you and Julia, but somehow I think you will all get your own back.

Anonymous said...

I won't be surprised if the next post I read on your blog is about Rabies biting your dad on the ankles.

If he does could you please take a photo.

Anonymous said...

Hello Allie, your very own blog WOW.
Love and miss you.

Auntie Shell