Saturday, February 20, 2010

The big test

hello, to you blog readers out there! Any ways, I am typing to tell you about my big map test coming up on 2-25-10. I have been practicing very hard because I HAVE to get good grades on this test to make up for the one I already failed. Now, if you're thinking that I totally failed the entire test, then you're wrong. I got most of it right I just had some little things to take care of. So I have been studying super duper hard so I can ace this test completely.

Any ways on another subject, today Julia,Dad, and I made a snowman because it had snowed earlier this morning and it turned out to be pretty packable. So, we worked, well, Dad and I worked our butts off on making the coolest snowman ever. And Julia and I got a snowman kit from our neighbors for Christmas and it had buttons and everything so we decorated it with that. And we named him Icedtea and we where all happy, and even right now he is proudly standing tall in our front yard.

2 comments:

Dwayne said...

Good luck on your map test! I'm sure you'll do great.

Nanny said...

Hi Allie Girl! Boy that was fast you have already received a comment from Dwayne.
You will do great on your test. It always pays to study. huh Gregory. As soon as the weather breaks we will come up for a visit.
Miss you and love you bunches.
Nanny,