Sunday, March 14, 2010
Ruby, my new Russian Dwarf hamster
Hello to all you blog readers out there. I have some excellent news. Well it all started when we went to the pet store. we like to go there, but we never really buy anything. We went over to the hamster section and I saw the cutest Russian Dwarf hamsters. They where for sale for $12.99 and so I pleaded mom for one, but she said no. Then when we where looking around in the fish section she called me over to tell me I could! I ran over to the hamster section and I picked out the cutest female ever! She is only about the size of my palm and she is gray with one black stripe running down her back. It's kind of hard to keep her safe from the cats they already knocked down her cage once, she is okay, but really shaken up. Dad had to go to the store and get some bungee cords and now she is bolted down and safe from the cats. I love her so much and she is so cute! I decided to name her Ruby. I have to share her with Julia, but her cage is in my room and my room, my rules.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Honey. Please keep the door to your room closed when you are gone or downstairs. I would be very sad if the cats got to ruby.
Loking forward too seeing all of you at Easter. Praying for a wonderful sunny warm day.
See you soon. Love you Nanny
Post a Comment