Saturday, August 28, 2010

School is coming way too soon.

Hello. I am nervous, excited, and scared all in one because of the fact that school is almost here and for some reason I feel like I'm not ready for it. I have all my school supplies ready and schedules sorted out. And I know my teacher is and partly where my classroom is, but for some reason that I don't understand, I don't feel ready. Summer vacation was to much fun for it to stop now and I heard that fifth graders get a lot of homework, so I guess I'm going to get the no more summer vacation blues. But on the bright side I know that I am going to love fifth grade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex, I remember going into fifth grade. That was many years ago. good memories. So you will do just fine. Getting to know new class mates is exciting.
Just remember the talk we had about friends. Good friends!
Talk to you soon. Love you , Nanny