Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fred The Vampire Duck

Let me tell you, I didn't expect to come to school on Valentine's day to receive a cupcake, 2 cookies, a box of chocolate, and a ton of cards. People my age don't think like that, do they? Well I was wrong. People my age can be the most considerate people ever. My Valentine's Day was as sweet as sugar, (literally), and I am extremely grateful for all my friends, their support, and best of all, how they think of me.

How was your Valentine's Day? Tell me. Plus, I have a valentine, but I'd rather not share who. Shh!

Anyways, today I met a vampire duck, and I think it must've been the funniest thing I have ever seen. You see, our school does computer art classes, and for a project, you must pick your favorite book and do a cover for it. To be honest, I didn't really pay attention to the title of the book that the vampire duck was based on, but I think it must've been a REALLY GOOD book. They hang all the projects on the huge glass walls of our library, were people can stop, and see, and gawk at them. The vampire duck was basically a mallard duck with teeth and blood dripping out of it's mouth. Speaking of blood, my mom gave blood today...

Anyways, I hope you meet your vampire duck someday! Happy Valentine's day everybody.

P.S. The vampire duck's name is Fred.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your cat is the vampire. He won't come into your room unless you "invite" him.

Anonymous said...

I once saw a vampire hamster. They feed and swell to twice their normal body weight.

Allie said...

Hmm, then I think my hamster could be one. Should I be concerned?

Anonymous said...

Have you noticed anything on your bod that might be tiny little bite marks? That pimple might be where that undead critter feeds each night.